We asked our friends to pick a part of LA (and surrounding areas), and tell us their 5 favorite things to do there…
Please Enjoy Their Responses:
Zeke Smith and Nico Santos
1. Studio City Farmer’s Market – I love coming here every Sunday. I get my produce, artisanal jams and what not, plants and flowers AND a variety of yummy foods to snack on…what’s not to love?
2. Serra – My favorite dispensary in LA! She cute, she got great selection and product, staff is awesome. I love that it feels like a supes bougie boutique when you walk in but without the attitude.
3. Republique – the line for Brunch can be cray but it’s def worth it. We just want to live inside that pastry case and eat our way out.
4. Zak – while you’re waiting for your table at BadMaash or Jon & Vinny’s over on Fairfax, do some optical shopping at Zak next door! They got an amazing selection of funky designer frames plus their own house line!
5. Jackalope Pottery and Plants – Looking for some new house plants and some great planters to put them in? This place got what you need! They have an amazing selection, plus a super friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Whether Mid Century Architectural, Spanish, Luxury, or Classic Los Angeles design, MODERN LIVING LA is here to guide you home. Follow us on Instagram @modernlivingla | Call 310.622.0312 or email Brian Courville.
Designated one of the Top 7 real estate websites for modern homes in the world by thespaces.com