Connie Wayne’s vast experience is inclusive of over 35 years of real estate, marketing, finance, sales and yoga. Her accomplishments embrace: 25+ years in real estate, developing intercompany and personal real estate transaction coordinating systems/programs, and personal/professional assistant to some of the largest REALTORS ® in the Nation, internet/website advertising & supervision, 15+ years of wholesale & retail sales, bank management, customer service, staff management, and internal auditing, in addition to, teaching and public speaking.
- Connie is Happily Married, Mother of two and Grandmother of two (so far)
- She has obtained Real Estate Licenses in California, New Mexico and Nevada
- Connie has earned Associate of Arts Degrees in:
CIS-Digital Media| Psychology | Integrated Studies | and Liberal Arts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology | Minor in Business
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- She is a 200YRT, Certified Yoga Instructor and is the Master Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher for Los Angeles’s Dance and Dialogue Inner City Youth Program
- Voted Top 5 Best Yoga Instructors, ABQ Magazine 2017 & 2018
Last but certainly not least she very strongly believes in the principals of:
1. Say what you mean and mean what you say. 2. Turn all challenges into opportunities. 3. Always be passionate about what you do. 4. The best personal success is a Collective Success.
Connie also is devoted to helping the community through Project Marilyn, a New Non-Profit, launched in Las Vegas, NV. created by her sister and dedicated to her mother. “Project Marilyn was born from the idea that no one should have to sacrifice their self-respect monthly just because they cannot afford very basic and necessary items.”